Software Engineering Position
Apply user interface & multi-tier distributed architecture design, development, testing and deployment of a complete application life cycle. Specifically,
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in C#, Node.js libraries and SQL Server transaction to cooperate the development of Micronotes web app projects, which is primarily built upon ASP.NET MVC Web API, and SQL Server Relational Databases.
- Conduct and proactively optimize windows-based applications for email integrated windows services.
- Quickly translate application story boards and use cases into functional applications to define and develop customers’ new features requirements, and modify existing functions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of multi-tenancy dynamic applications in Azure platform.
- Configure new topology on Azure platform to build Azure web app service, and store, retrieve, and manipulate data from Azure SQL server.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues from BugNET to optimize performance for user experience.
- Perform job duty as assigned such as: use HubSpot to do some support on micronotes.com website deployment, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 1-yr working experience in web-based software application development.
- The 1-yr working experience must include fluently using PHP or ASP.Net, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery.
- The 1-yr working experience must also include storing, retrieving, and manipulating data from SQL Server Relational Databases.