Client Success Manager
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our client success organization. The client success manager is responsible for delivering the software and managed service component to our clients, including installation and client success post-launch. The ideal candidate must be "service oriented" with a strong ability to lead client meetings with authority while listening to client needs. S/he will interact directly with each client to install the application on hosting financial institutions' systems, and perform ongoing performance analysis and client care. The ideal candidate will be personable, organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The client success manager will work directly with the founders and software engineers on a daily basis and will need to thrive in an entrepreneurial "can-do" environment. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing technology-enabled service company in the digital marketing space.
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or Business
- 1-3 years of client services experience
- Solid understanding of digital marketing & online sales concepts
- Understanding of consumer banking products (i.e. auto loan, mortgage) is a plus
- Must be organized, detailed oriented, creative, ambitious and willing to tackle projects
- Must have excellent grammar, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing projects
- Ability to lead client meetings with authority while listening to client needs
- Ability to work with a small team of engineers to prioritize client installation needs, feature requests, and bugs/system failures.
- Project management experience is a plus
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Competitive compensation, benefits, stock options, relocation allowance