We are seeking a Product Manager who will be responsible for leading the commercialization of our Cross-Sell Application comprising multiple user interfaces (mobile & online banking) and our Campaign Manager. S/he will be responsible for: creating product requirement documents, managing product roadmaps, providing product/competitive insight and analysis, conducting usability studies, and launching new and innovative features.
Principle duties & responsibilities
In your role as Product Manager, you will work across functional teams to create and execute your vision for the product, routinely collaborating with and influencing colleagues in Engineering, Marketing and Sales. In this role you will need to:
- Translate market requirements into clear, executable, revision-controlled specifications.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to bring product to market in a reasonable timeframe and wind-down products when appropriate
- Communicate the product strategy and gain team support
- Integrate usability studies into product requirements to ensure product success
- Prioritize new features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules
- Serve as an unwavering champion for your product line and your customers
- Manage and prioritize product roadmaps utilizing rigorous business assessment and data analysis
- Provide product specifications, including technical product requirements
- Provide training and support to the Micronotes organization and channel partners when launching products
- Be the internal and external evangelist for the company’s products
- Serve as the go-to person for competitive offerings and market trends related to the company’s products
- Communicate product vision and results to the Micronotes Leadership team
- Manage market introduction including initial product marketing
Skills & experience
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or engineering, Masters degree a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in product management in the bank software technology space (THIS IS A MUST!!)
- Proven track record of developing products in the retail banking sector along with a deep knowledge of product offerings in the bank marketing space, including an understanding of Internet Banking systems and core databases.
- Both technically oriented (ability to communicate and deeply engage with engineering and product development teams) and business competent (aware of trends and impact on market, able to engage with and support sales and product marketing teams)
- Demonstrate keen ability to express and evaluate opportunities with quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Externally focused with very strong determination to win in the market
- Self-confident with the ability to challenge and be challenged
- Open, candid and persuasive in your style, engendering trust and confidence internally, with customers and other industry and market contacts
- Proven analytical skills and strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrated success in conceptualizing and launching new products
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Competitive compensation, benefits, stock options, relocation allowance