Micronotes Careers: Job Openings
Micronotes, Inc. in Boston, Mass., is seeking a full-time Software Engineer to:
Design, develop, test, and support multi-tenant distributed architecture systems using the Microsoft platform. Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Work in a Microsoft development environment with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Azure cloud and across all application tiers including the database, application, and UI;
- Build RESTful API using ASP.NET Web API framework and C#;
- Store, retrieve and manipulate data using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Optimize software and improve the performance of database queries;
- Install software for new clients and support existing customers;
- Perform unit testing and code coverage using Microsoft unit testing tools;
- Maintain code repository in SVN and perform build management;
- Collaborate with other software engineers in an agile environment using tools like Trello; and
- Perform other job duties as assigned such as monitoring job failures, updating Micronotes’ website, and researching clients’ environments to help with software integration and installation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- 1 year of working experience in developing web-based applications.
- 2) The 1 year of working experience must also include storing, retrieving and manipulating data using Microsoft SQL Server.
To apply, please email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cite reference# SE2.