We are seeking a hands-on software quality engineer to join our development team in continuously improving the quality and security of our software releases.
The successful candidate loves testing and will have built, tested, and deployed large-scale software platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of automated software test systems and the interpretation of test results in directing corrective actions, including multi-browser testing.
- Excellent knowledge of penetration testing and intrusion detection & prevention systems.
- Excellent knowledge of load performance testing
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Highly skilled in writing and executing unit test cases and test plans.
- Able to communicate effectively with other team-members
- Work in Cambridge, MA
- BS/MS in computer science
- 3+ years experience in industry
What we value
- Keeping promises
- Unreasonable commitment to customer success
- The best ideas, wherever they come from
- Getting things done
- Structured problem solving to get at root causes
What we don’t value
- Private offices
- Meetings without an agenda